Birdman & Juvenile Give a History Lesson on Cash Money's Deep Legacy
They recently appeared on 'A Waste Of Time With ItsTheReal.'
This week, hip-hop royalty Birdman and Juvenile, stopped by A Waste Of Time With ItsTheReal to speak in-depth on the legacy of Cash Money Records.
In the hour long episode, the Cash Money heavyweights spoke on the diverse history of the label with a long list of topics ranging from:
- Cash Money Records' historic start with a $30 million deal with Universal Music Group.
- Juvenile's journey from a Shell Gasoline employee to superstar rapper.
- The weirdest sound Mannie Fresh suggested in the studio.
- The process to get JAY-Z on the "Ha" remix.
- Ending up in the same Houston studio with Destiny's Child.
- How close they came to signing Kanye West.
- Birdman, Baby, or Bryan; who can call him which?
And so much more. Juvenile and Birdman also showed love to the late Nipsey Hussle, and his grind and message.
The duo recently reunited and dropped a collaborative album, Just Another Gangsta. Check it out on all streaming platforms now and listen to the podcast below to hear more on the Cash Money legacy.